Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help?

Barta057

Question

Howdy,

So I'm a returning player to Warframe, I played it before but it didn't have a story and that was in like.... 2012? In any case I decided to try it again today and I got to the ship, and nothing is interactable, and navigations is down. So I can't do anything.... Is this intentional?

Please Help,

Barta

20 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Barta057 said:

i've relogged five times now and restarted my PC. I also checked my cache.

Lotus keeps telling me things are marked on Navigation, but I can't actually get to them or anything.

Did you finished Vor's Prize? 

Also try to roam around the ship to see if there are no segments to place in order to activate something. 

Finally if the ship is still not responding sent a ticket to the support, they'll get you out of trouble. 

Just now, Cyriann said:

Did you finished Vor's Prize? 

Also try to roam around the ship to see if there are no segments to place in order to activate something. 

Finally if the ship is still not responding sent a ticket to the support, they'll get you out of trouble. 

I have not, I'm still on Vor's Prize and it wants me to activated the Comms so I can use Navigation and the Armory? I think? Is there a way to do quests without navigation? And I've walked all over the ship and looked for segments, and I tried pressing X at every locked/offline thing.

Its been a while since Ive done the early quests and they may have changed what needs to happen, but as I recall, when you complete the first mission to escape from vor, the ship is basically non functional apart from maybe one or two things you need to interact with, you will hopefully have instructions on which parts of the ship you should visit/activate next to progress the 'quest', and some tasks should also involve a mission or two.

The following link should help you figure out what is supposed to happen in the quest and give you some idea of what needs to be done.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vor's_Prize

If you are really stuck though and the above info doesnt help then maybe a ticket with support would be the way to go.

2 minutes ago, Barta057 said:

I have not, I'm still on Vor's Prize and it wants me to activated the Comms so I can use Navigation and the Armory? I think? Is there a way to do quests without navigation? And I've walked all over the ship and looked for segments, and I tried pressing X at every locked/offline thing.

Activate the Comms..... Where was it... 

Did you went down to the arsenal and plugged in its segment ? 

Normally it is supposed to be the first strep in the ship. 

Just now, Grimlar said:

I think you may need to go to the arsenal first. Which is in  the section down the ramp between the two side passages.

The thing against the back wall? Yeah, I've tried that for an hour since it was the first thing I fixed on PS4. I just walked up to it and bingo, inserted the segment.

But this time... Not so much.

1 minute ago, Barta057 said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpakcpg00sfkkq9/Screenshot 2017-01-26 06.36.06.png?dl=0 I have slapped my face against this for about an hour now.

Ha... Here you bugged out... 

You'll have to send a ticket to the support for them to fix that for you. 

Also give it a test a moment, and come back later to see if it works back or not 

Edited by Cyriann

I'm not a moronic person, I have multiple Bachelor's degrees and I play games regularly so it's not a lack of experience or familiarity either... I think it's cause I have an old account and it didn't transition so well from 1.0

Or at least I feel I'm not a blithering retard, most people who are idiots however don't realize that of themselves so..... Maybe I am missing something obvious? 

Edited by Barta057

This youtube video shows someone going through the vors prize quest, they arrive on the liset at about 9minutes 20seconds. If you watch for a minute or two then you will see what is supposed to happen. If that doesnt happen for you then it may mean that you didnt recieve the necessary upgrade segment from the previous mission. If thats the case then Im afraid its time for a support ticket, sorry.

Edited by Grimlar

1 minute ago, Grimlar said:

This youtube video shows someone going through the vors prize quest, they arrive on the liset at about 9minutes 20seconds. If you watch for a minute or two then you will see what is supposed to happen. If that doesnt happen for you then it may mean that you didnt recieve the necessary upgrade segment from the previous mission. If thats the case then Im afraid its time for a support ticket, sorry.

Alrighty, I'll wait for support to open up and then submit a ticket. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Barta057 said:

I'm not a moronic person, I have multiple Bachelor's degrees and I play games regularly so it's not a lack of experience or familiarity either... I think it's cause I have an old account and it didn't transition so well from 1.0

Or at least I feel I'm not a blithering retard, most people who are idiots however don't realize that so..... Maybe I am missing something obvious? 

Unfortunately seeing your Screenshot tells me you don't have the Arsenal segment, which is supposed to be impossible. Therefore... 

3 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Ha... Here you bugged out... 

You'll have to send a ticket to the support for them to fix that for you. 

Also give it a test a moment, and come back later to see if it works back or not 

Final note, whilst it doesnt help you at the moment, there is a line in the patch notes from yesterdays 19.8.0 release that mentions this issue or something very like it,  being fixed:

---Snip---

Fixed a rare issue of not receiving the Arsenal Segment after completing Vor’s Prize.

---Snip---

Towards the end of the first post in this thread.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/754548-the-glast-gambit-update-1980/#comment-8342662

It may be a small comfort, but at least you werent the only one experiencing this problem.

1 hour ago, Grimlar said:

Final note, whilst it doesnt help you at the moment, there is a line in the patch notes from yesterdays 19.8.0 release that mentions this issue or something very like it,  being fixed:

---Snip---

Fixed a rare issue of not receiving the Arsenal Segment after completing Vor’s Prize.

---Snip---

Towards the end of the first post in this thread.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/754548-the-glast-gambit-update-1980/#comment-8342662

It may be a small comfort, but at least you werent the only one experiencing this problem.

Thank you, it is reassuring to know I'm not alone in the dark.