Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Build Questions

GRiMLO6K

Question

I have been playing the game for about a month now. made about 9 frames so far, most of the builds are either from youtube or warframe-builder. Today I made myself an Atlas. But unfortunately due to the lack of content online i have decided to build him on my own way. He was having hard time surviving with lvl 40 enemies so i tweaked him a bit and want some suggestions on how to mod him, to become both fun and meta frame. I believe he has a lot of potential.

9td1oHv.jpg

PS: not a fan of quick thinking

7 answers to this question

I'm not a fan of the ODVault mods. I usually build for speed and endurance, what I've found about Atlas is he can smash the infested as well as Frost or Vuaban. I built him with a Energy Siphon/Enemy Sense/Maxed Riderection/Vitality/Steel Fiber/Rush/Armored Agility/Primed Flow/Primed Duration/and Streamline. I usually give him a Vhek for the health proc, but with Hirudo in the market I can now branch out to other weapons. This build allows me to keep up with any PUG and his Rock Dudes can withstand anything on Hieracon way past 2000 cryotics. I know it's not the real answer you're looking for, but I really like him and the build above has served me well on the third sortie and farming Heriacon. Oh and on a side note: The Nidus Noble Stance really makes him look good.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

HAHA! As suggested i will try out the nidus noble stance first then try out your build. Only reason i wont go Energy Siphon is because I am using maxed Energy Overflow from Zenurik operator tree. Yes! I will be using Hirudo on him as it makes Inaros immortal to anything lol. But a stupid question first, does life strike stacks with the hirudo? Same as you, i just want to play him on sortie 3, instead of Speedva, Rhino, Frost or Inaros. Ty again for your reply.

24 minutes ago, GRiMLO6K said:

I am worried about the str actually, With this amount nidus can kill, but cant test it out unless i unlock the training room at relay :(

Nidus? Thought you were doing Atlas?

With Atlas, i always used his powers for damage mitigation over killing. That alot of hp and shields and armor, use the wall for cover, the aoe for stun and the ult to draw fire, then attack with good weapons. Never saw Atlas as a nuker, hes more tanky like Rhino.

2 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Nidus? Thought you were doing Atlas?

With Atlas, i always used his powers for damage mitigation over killing. That alot of hp and shields and armor, use the wall for cover, the aoe for stun and the ult to draw fire, then attack with good weapons. Never saw Atlas as a nuker, hes more tanky like Rhino.

I see what you mean. I will try to get some Arcane guardian too then. Btw does steel charge really works for landslide? should i change that to corrosive projection or Stand united?

2 hours ago, GRiMLO6K said:

Btw does steel charge really works for landslide?

I believe so, but its up to you. Cant remember what the default polarity is, but i dont think any aura is going to make enough of a difference to re-polerise the slot.