The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor vs Synoid Simulor

elitetrollz

Question

i got simulor a couple of weeks ago. but i saw lots of people running in synoid simulor.

should i get synoid simulor or ill put catalyst on my simulor? i am still MR8 and im really really far getting to MR12.

should i buff my simulor?

and what are their differences?

ty

8 answers to this question

Synoid Simulor is a much, much better weapon. The Simulor on its own is quite mediocre, the Synoid version is outstanding.

The difference in damage is small, but the Synoid version has a much better magazine, reload time, fire rate, explosion radius, and only need 4 balls to stack instead of 5 to create a vortex.

I'd wait to MR12 and then get a Synoid Simulor.

Just now, Dhrekr said:

Synoid Simulor is a much, much better weapon. The Simulor on its own is quite mediocre, the Synoid version is outstanding.

The difference in damage is small, but the Synoid version has a much better magazine, reload time, fire rate, explosion radius, and only need 4 balls to stack instead of 5 to create a vortex.

I'd wait to MR12 and then get a Synoid Simulor.

that will take 3.154e+7 seconds

If you are short on platinum and cannot spare a single catalyst, my advice would be to not add it on simple simulor. Keep the plats or spend them to get you faster to MR12. I generally do not add catalyst on weapons that have a prime or a syndicate version that is objectively superior...