The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Shouldn't Have Gotten The Snipetron

ZyloWolfzan

Apologies for having an opinion apparently. I guess I'm not allowed to think my own thoughts?

I'll keep it in mind and stop expressing myself I guess, thanks for letting me know internet.

signed I appreciate it, really.

Zylo the Wolfbane

You are allowed an opinion. But so are we.

My opinion is that your signature in every post is just weird. What, u kill wolves in real life?

I was fully expecting for the snipetron to be available for sale again, and I was fully expecting for everyone to buy it because it was a collector's item.

What I wasn't expecting was to finish about 2 missions and get a free upgrade to the snipetron AND an extra blueprint for the old gun just in case I need that awful piece of crap again.

I really wish i had expected that. I'm not polarizing anything more than once. Not until release.

Apologies for having an opinion apparently. I guess I'm not allowed to think my own thoughts?

I'll keep it in mind and stop expressing myself I guess, thanks for letting me know internet.

signed I appreciate it, really.

Zylo the Wolfbane

I love signing my posts when you can clearly read my god damn name at the top of the same post.

-Flying Ice Giant of the Northern Mountains in Space

Edited by TheAlfax

Can someone explain to me why people like it when other people can't get certain weapons?

They feel that the reduction in rarity of their weapon decrease the value and exclusivity of it.  It just like people that buy gold or artwork or anything else that is rare they want it to be rare and if more come on the market they lost money. The video game issue is different than a monetary loss people are just getting their feeling hurt and didn't actual lose anything tangible and only suffered a loss in their in game ego and character value. 

This happened in every video game I ever played that the Developers raised drop rate and its nearly clock work that it cause issues because of perceived exclusivity of that rare that is not so rare anymore. It would be better if in the future DE just had exclusive weapon skins or cosmetic thing so people can have rare thing without it impacting the enjoyment of new players. It would be a win/win and keep more people happy that like to be able to brag that they have something unique without barring of content to late comers.

I was plesntly supriesd that it came back wasn't expecting both an additional snipetron or a pre catalyst vandal.

Edited by LazyKnight

I kinda wish they'd given the Snipetron to those who started playing before it was removed from the shop and give the Vandal to everyone (as a skin, sodding vandals sodding stupid sodding hate it sodding).

Vandals are meant to be sidegrades though. Seeing how it currently outperforms all other snipers you could expect a buff coming to the other ones.