The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tether Grenades Improvements

Kalvorax

Recently got the mod after about 10-11 runs of endurance index (lowest level)

One thing that would be great is to make EACH grenade tether different enemies...ie a grenade wont tether an enemy that is already tethered.

Another thing would be to get rid of the timed explosion on UN-triggered grenades so as to set up a Net, so to speak, on something like a choke point

This would allow it to be a good CC, more so than it already is (not much due to the 5 enemy limit

One last change would to make the tether IGNORE any emplacements such as cameras and turrets (corpus ships I'm looking at you :P)

Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

Recently got the mod after about 10-11 runs of endurance index (lowest level)

One thing that would be great is to make EACH grenade tether different enemies...ie a grenade wont tether an enemy that is already tethered.

Another thing would be to get rid of the timed explosion on UN-triggered grenades so as to set up a Net, so to speak, on something like a choke point

This would allow it to be a good CC, more so than it already is (not much due to the 5 enemy limit

One last change would to make the tether IGNORE any emplacements such as cameras and turrets (corpus ships I'm looking at you :P)

Thoughts?

I think they're fine as it is. It can lift melee units (especially infested) off the ground if the tether grenades are placed on walls, so you do not have to worry about being beaten to death. Plus it traps them so you can escape more easily, allowing you to escape, and making those trapped by the tether grenades unable to escape certain doom. Plus the mod even removes self damage, which is really good for those who end up blowing themselves up to death half of the time.