Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I haven't played since War Within hit; what's new?

PeggleFrank

Question

I'm just getting back into the game after a relatively long hiatus, but I have no idea what to do. Is there a specific area that's good for farming? Are there any new things I should check out? Is War Within worth doing? (I heard it didn't live up to the expectations of SD)

When I stopped playing, I was on the border of being able to do sorties. I run Ash and Mesa (though mostly mesa). I have a Tiberon + a Tonkor I'm leveling for my primaries, Twin Grakatas with a crit build for my secondary, and a Galatine for my melee with a heavy slash build. I'm utterly clueless as to what to do now.

I also need a good way to farm plat, or at least a good way to get back into it. I was doing a few of the easier sorties and farming corrupted mods, and while I did pick up some sweet mods and I sold them for a lot, I'm wondering if there's a better way to farm plat at this stage in the game. I don't have much plat left; I made a ton of plat from trading and I won a giveaway, but I dished out ~130 of it for a cape. The cape looks badass and I don't regret it for a second, but I don't have a lot of plat to spare on trading or anything else.

Should I be trying to get artifacts or whatever they're called for prime parts? Should I be doing derelict missions? Should I be doing War Within? Should I be farming for a certain thing on a certain planet? Is there anything new and Dojo-related I need to check out? Did Mesa get any buffs/nerfs I should know about?

2 answers to this question

first, we are no longer Tennos, we are now called Losers

second, you'd have to judge for yourself if the war within lived up to the second dream, it did for me, guess the major reason that there was so much praise for TSD was because of the reveal of the operator[a new mechanic], while TWW mostly just expands on that, but lorewise, it lived up in my book, especially when _______ was revealed to be a _________ and the _______ was actually ________

18 minutes ago, Varacal said:

first, we are no longer Tennos, we are now called Losers

second, you'd have to judge for yourself if the war within lived up to the second dream, it did for me, guess the major reason that there was so much praise for TSD was because of the reveal of the operator[a new mechanic], while TWW mostly just expands on that, but lorewise, it lived up in my book, especially when _______ was revealed to be a _________ and the _______ was actually ________

Just to make sure fellow tenno understand what happen it has started the whole joke thingy. Reb did a little mistake at the game award

https://clips.twitch.tv/thegameawards/SpotlessWrenVolcania

wich ended up in a tons of meme