Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catching up on missed login rewards/days

Volatice

On 1/31/2017 at 8:08 AM, -Zr-Scroll said:

^Yeah, It would be an insult to veterans whom have served their days if a new player just bought in 600 days.

To OP:

'Catching up' with Login Tributes will only lead to less gametime and inactivity. People would have nothing to work towards if you can pay for everything. The current Login system makes sure that there is a constant flow of players online so the game stays alive. These kinds of incentives makes the continued development possible for this game so we can enjoy this intriguing journey of Warframes' growth.

I've invested in this game with a Founders Package, because I want to see it succeed as it has insane potential. If you could pay/catch up in the Login system; I would see it as a threat to the development of this game.

It hurts, when you finish 2nd in historical race, but you must learn to let go. Remember that you still were at the tip of the iceberg. Everyone can't be the first, because then the fundamental idea of the system would cease to exist.

I'm way far behind on days, I think I'm around 300 days behind, I'm looking at nearly a year worth of logins to get a weapon that I see in a video that I want then not a year from then. I wish they'd just remove weapons / mods from the login system because people who joined today will need to login for 400 days to get primed vigor which people are starting to use in builds. In that time they may lose interest or the mod might become obsolete making that 400 day period assuming they don't take breaks rather pointless other than to spent another 100 days for the next item that may also become obsolete in that time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Whatawaytogo said:

WOOT Entitlement....  I dont want to put in the Effort but I want the same rewards others have NOW!!! I'm to lazy for 5 min a day if that. It's no fair my laziness let others get something first.

When you assume that people do absolutely nothing but sit at home on their computer it makes you seem like you don't know that people can go outside of their house.

2 hours ago, Volatice said:

When you assume that people do absolutely nothing but sit at home on their computer it makes you seem like you don't know that people can go outside of their house.

when you waste time making/replying to forum posts sitting in front of your computer taking more time then it does to log in and log out of the game.

It isn't really that important to be honest... I stopped playing for about 5 months after the system was implemented so I am very far behind. Do you know what I noticed when I came back in December hardly anyone uses the weapons from the daily logins maybe the primed mods might be different. I have seen 1-2 daily login weapons being used since coming back and I am going to guess that those people just received the weapons themselves. So most players want things right away and then forget about it as soon as the novelty wears off. 

Plus you are only two days behind XD it just means you get it 48 hours after everone else lol

1 hour ago, viperveteran said:

It isn't really that important to be honest... I stopped playing for about 5 months after the system was implemented so I am very far behind. Do you know what I noticed when I came back in December hardly anyone uses the weapons from the daily logins maybe the primed mods might be different. I have seen 1-2 daily login weapons being used since coming back and I am going to guess that those people just received the weapons themselves. So most players want things right away and then forget about it as soon as the novelty wears off. 

Plus you are only two days behind XD it just means you get it 48 hours after everone else lol

Zenistar and Primed Fury are useful, nothing else really is. Azima is ok, not really that great (maybe with a riven) but it's early anyway, and Primed Vigor is really useless since just splits the total health or shields that Vitality or Redirection gives you into 1/2 health and 1/2 shields, and it costs way more energy for no more protection.