Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I am going for finisher damage with the claw stance Malicous Raptor, would I want the mod Finishing Touch, or Buzzkill

(XBOX)SilentReaper421

Question

just a couple questions I have

1. Does crit damage increase the slash proc bleed(I don't care about status chance)?

2. If I am going for finisher slash proc damage, would Buzzkill which increases slash damage by 120% be better than the mod Finishing touch which increases finisher damage by 60%?Bare in mind that a finisher is 400% bonus damage without any mods affecting it

3 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SilentReaper421 said:

just a couple questions I have

1. Does crit damage increase the slash proc bleed(I don't care about status chance)?

2. If I am going for finisher slash proc damage, would Buzzkill which increases slash damage by 120% be better than the mod Finishing touch which increases finisher damage by 60%?Bare in mind that a finisher is 400% bonus damage without any mods affecting it

This is conclave forum. To answer your question 

1. I'm not sure

2. Finishing touch is better for your build.

Bleed damage is the result of your base damage and all multipliers including stealth and crit so yes, crits improve it.

Buzzkill improves your Bleed proc weight by increasing your Slash damage but does not improve the direct bleed damage, only how often you proc it

I'm fairly sure Finishing Touch only affects finisher moves and not Bleeds. Ground FInishers can proc status like Bleeds but execute finishers cannot.

Neither are good for your build. +Slash damage mods do not increase the damage of Slash Procs. Finishing Touch increases the damage of Finisher *Attacks* - that is, when you sneak up behind an enemy and have a prompted melee attack - Finishing Touch does not increase "finisher damage" like Slash procs.

Base damage - Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike - combo counter, and critical hits will increase the damage of slash procs. Adding mods that affect these will improve your Slash procs the most.