Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...Hacking

tomnmillie

Is DE's vision of the future one filled with consoles that need to constantly be hacked? Does future society worship consoles as some sort of deity and hacking is a form of prayer?

In 969 missions I've had to hack 2500+ consoles. If you drop the missions where there is no hacking (defense, intercepts, derelict, void, captures) the numbers would look even more lopsided. Besides the constant hacking required in missions, what about going from state 0 to lockdown in one alert? Or missions that start with an alert apparently, but which don't show on the HUD map and suddenly reinforcements are brought in...they've brought in (slight dramatic pause) a bursa. How about nerfing something annoying for once?

I'm sure your numbers are largely inflated by Spy missions, as getting all three vaults will require (assuming solo) a minimum of six hacks (one for each outer door, one for each vault).  I can think of some individual vaults that require at least five hacks to obtain the data.  In other missions, if you don't want the enemy to sound the alarm, try eliminating them stealthily or using Mirage's Sleight of Hand ability.

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

Just now, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

I'm sure your numbers are largely inflated by Spy missions, as getting all three vaults will require (assuming solo) a minimum of six hacks (one for each outer door, one for each vault).  I can think of some individual vaults that require at least five hacks to obtain the data.  In other missions, if you don't want the enemy to sound the alarm, try eliminating them stealthily or using Mirage's Sleight of Hand ability.

I do think the door panels not count toward such, besides you can ignore thme in every spy room since every room has a way around without you been seen or hacking one other console except the data one.