Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Vault List?

(XBOX)Crooked Paradox

Question

So, I've been taking it rather slowly in Warframe, trying to enjoy myself, and I'm now starting to kick into the collecting portion. With that in mind, I've begun farming relics, building gear and finding those rare mods you see in all the coolkid builds on YouTube.

The problem I'm running into is that some of these things are vaulted and I don't know which ones! I'm willing to google the farming methods and search wikia for the drop locations, but none of this helps me when the item could be vaulted. 

I guess what I'm asking is if there's a list maintained by DE that outlines all of the vaulted items per platform and, if so, where is it? I've decided to post this in feedback as more of a suggestion because I'm pretty confident that there isn't an officially updated list available to us. If I'm indeed wrong and there is a list, please post links and I'll be happy to either move or remove this post. Thanks 

PS: I am aware there is at least one website that lists the prime gear according to updates as well as calendar dates but I don't feel it's telling the whole story and it isn't covering any mods that may be missing as well. 

2 answers to this question