Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think about this Ash Prime build (2 forma)

LoneWandererZed

Question

5 answers to this question

Personally I'd swap Transient Fortitude for Energy Conversion (rather keep my duration in tact for bladestorm mark cost reduction during invis) and Power Drift for Cunning Drift, but it's a good build. Seeking Shuriken is great for dealing with high armor enemies and IMO is very underrated in comparison to Fatal Teleport.

Edited by AXCrusnik

A lot is going to depend on what you're wanting.

Rage's usefulness is going to depend some on how much you're getting hit.  I tend not to use it for Ash, because I'm usually staying invisible with him, but if things are getting through your shields often enough, it becomes a good source of extra energy.

For Seeking Shuriken, +43% power strength is enough to completely negate enemy armor with one shot (with lower power strength, you can use multiple shots to achieve the desired effect).  Transient Fortitude with Power Drift and Intensify is overkill for that (though, obviously, the extra power strength will still apply for damage on shurikens and blade storm).  Depending on how much you're wanting the extra damage from those, you may want to consider dropping TF (This will lower the damage from Shuriken to 725, and Bladestorm's base damage to 2900 before combo multiplier or Steel Charge).

Raising duration - whether with Constitution or Narrow Minded (I generally don't recommend it for Ash), or by removing Transient Fortitude - would give you a longer-lasting Invisibility and keep the reduced armor from shuriken longer.

Increased Range will let you target enemies from further away with Bladestorm, lets you teleport to targets (friends, enemies, or objects that are closer to where you want to be) that are further away, and gives a larger radius stagger on smoke screen.  I'd suggest trying to fit in Stretch, or possibly even Overextended (though the hit to power strength with Overextended may cause problems with SS).

I'd suggest trying swapping out Rage and Transient Fortitude for Stretch and Constitution (you'll obviously want to change the positions of a couple mods).  This gives you fairly substantial boosts to Range and Duration at the cost of some strength and energy regen from getting hit.