Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this really still a problem?

-MortisThorne-

.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGADHUDDJMhUCBFETQNh5Vd2

they joined when i was nearly done with the mission????? and were unable to get all of the reactant because there were barely any enemies left????? literally half the enemies in this exterminate were in one room and dead with a single click and these players couldn't join quick enough to get all of the reactant after I killed them. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed MONTHS ago? come on... The least you could do is increase the amount of enemies NO MATTER WHAT the level is. 

They joined before you killed everything, but they have slow loading times and thus they loaded in once you were finished, I don't believe it kicks the player out when they're loading even if you finish objective.

Edited by Ninja22678

Yeah, there needs to be some sort of way to prevent joins if it's unlikely that enough reactant will spawn. Reactant seems to pop from every 3 to 5 enemies, so it seems like they could take the base chance, decide if there's enough enemies to guarantee 10 reactant, and then allow or prevent new players joining the fissure mission.