Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Conclave events please...

wachtung

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

A very small proportion enjoys them yes, and I never said don't have any more PvP events.  Now I don't personally feel we need PvP events, especially those with limited edition items, considering the low proportion of players that play it but thats a different viewpoint to the one that you're suggesting I have....

I've also said they need to sort the problems out if they want people to play PvP more, trying to 'encourage' us to play it in it's current state isn't going to make more people want to play it, you can tell that by just looking at the threads in the forum since the event started, people who don't do conclave are clearly not enjoying it in it's current version.  Also how can DE get decent feedback from the people they want to play it when people who are pro PvP try to shoot down anybody who actually has issues with it....

The reason I've mentioned Unreal Tournament is simple, it's well known brand, it actually is a dedicated PvP game (also includes bots if you want to do solo games) rather than a PvE game with it bolted on the side, it doesn't have balance issues and it works properly.  Basically DE should be looking towards games like this to see how to make conclave work better before even considering doing events like the one we've got at the moment.

Of course you'll see more negative comments about it than positive ones.  Anger is far more compelling than satisfaction. 

Your post hasn't offered any feedback either.  Just "warframe is a PvE game, and I don't want to play 12 games of PvP".

7 hours ago, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

Your post hasn't offered any feedback either.  Just "warframe is a PvE game, and I don't want to play 12 games of PvP".

thats because I don't see the point in repeating here what I said from the main QS feedback thread in the conclave section...

Edited by LSG501

On 4/2/2017 at 9:31 AM, kyori said:

Maybe bard frame will come in a conclave quest.

Bard frame will come with Suda according to DE.

I would like a Conclave Quest Warframe in the future once the original six syndicates get their quests. I even have an idea for the quest (It's practically a PvE quest vs difficult enemies and using only conclave loadouts&mods, so the PvP component boils down to getting mods to make the quest a bit easier, but not much since most conclave mods are sidegrades) that rewards the wf bp at the end and unlock the parts for standing (with a platinum option in the market for those that don't want to do the quest, of course)