Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unknown signal (open rp)

(PSN)hinami8115

22 hours ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"Keep it then is you wish." I had the twisted thought of trying to fight Zyria in the back of my head. "The beacon is a sort of well recording device but more of a stress signal i used about 7 minutes ago when i started to snap and that's how jay found his was here." 

"My ships 2 sectors away from the dojo we won't have to worry about being traced." 

"Except that now you have told me that your ship is within 2 sectors of this dojo I could send out a search party to find it." She comments, looking at Kai. Could she be tapping into his mind and seeing that faint thought of a fight? "I would recommend to never tell anyone about ship location or base location. It can backfire fantasiticly."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Except that now you have told me that your ship is within 2 sectors of this dojo I could send out a search party to find it." She comments, looking at Kai. Could she be tapping into his mind and seeing that faint thought of a fight? "I would recommend to never tell anyone about ship location or base location. It can backfire fantasiticly."

"Well i kind of have to because of kais safety and all." Jay stated before turning around to see me drawing on my helmet again this time i I started to draw 4 markings on the side making it look like a face but with no skin only showing muscle.

"I think this ash might be my new favorite." I looked towards Zyria "Then you already know of mine since my head has started to hurt." My right eye was a little twitchy but not easy to notices.

1 hour ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"Well i kind of have to because of kais safety and all." Jay stated before turning around to see me drawing on my helmet again this time i I started to draw 4 markings on the side making it look like a face but with no skin only showing muscle.

"I think this ash might be my new favorite." I looked towards Zyria "Then you already know of mine since my head has started to hurt." My right eye was a little twitchy but not easy to notices.

"Fair enuff." Zyria replied to Jay as she stepped lightly through the halls, seemingly taking the quiet routes. She didn't pay much attention to Kai drawing on his helmet. "You know we could also make a costum base for an ash helmet?"

16 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Fair enuff." Zyria replied to Jay as she stepped lightly through the halls, seemingly taking the quiet routes. She didn't pay much attention to Kai drawing on his helmet. "You know we could also make a costum base for an ash helmet?"

"I know but its an old habit i can never shake." I sounded almost like an artist but something else was crawling in my mind "How long would it take for one to be built?" I questioned letting a thought still crawl in my mind "Kai are you ok there?"

3 hours ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"I know but its an old habit i can never shake." I sounded almost like an artist but something else was crawling in my mind "How long would it take for one to be built?" I questioned letting a thought still crawl in my mind "Kai are you ok there?"

"One-two hours. The foundries here work pretty quickly." Zyria replied, looking at Jay as he asks if Kai is okay. "I swear to Lotus if Kai is going to freak out again someone will get hurt."

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"One-two hours. The foundries here work pretty quickly." Zyria replied, looking at Jay as he asks if Kai is okay. "I swear to Lotus if Kai is going to freak out again someone will get hurt."

"Trust me he wont its just his eye scanning around his helmet." Jay sounded too sure that this was the case

I wanted to stop making the marking but it couldn't i had already finished. "cinis eirt liberabitur." I had said in latin an forgotten langue before putting on my helm. "I think i would like one made if its ok." I sounded t like 5 weights were lifted off my chest. My helmet was ingraved with a face burning with a smile that was un holy. "I think i'm going to love this new frame since it is perfect for my needs."