Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unknown signal (open rp)

(PSN)hinami8115

I had quickly jumped for cover as i had no primary.

"God bloody dammit!" i shouted as i pulled out a blade hidden in my hand.

I had started to run building up speed as i stabbed 1 of the 3 excalibur's down to the ground while my breaths had turned to growls. A mad laughing had ran from my mouth as i started running fasted stabbing more and more.

The excalibur he attacked first was an easy kill, but the other two seemed a lot faster all of the sudden, being able to outpace him, or atleast one was able to do so. The other one would be torn into shreds as the Ash went at him. 

For the last specter it allowed the excalibur to cast its exalted blade and swing at Kai, sending a blurry of energy waves flying at the ash.

"I rather practice against Specters. One of our researches said they might have found a way to make us utilize transference for our warframes, even if we step out of them and don't actively engage in said transference." The Tenno says as they walk towards Kai, still followed by the Equinox frame. "But I've heard some word travel around about you. Am I correct to assume you met mistress Zyria?"

The Tenno swirled around on their heel to look at the Equinox warframe. "That is Equinox, the duality. Not a common frame to be used back in the orokin era, but a strong frame I can tell you. Certainly with the augment that have been created now a days." 

I had walked down the hall to a window and sat down pulling out a strange beacon. "Audio log 985 I've come across a clan which has taken me in." i stopped as  pulled out a hate "I will be coming back to base to swap my warframe with 43 this is Kai over and out" I had put the beacon in my suit as i walked towards the mess hall. 

Too bad for Kai one particular person had seen him. "Well, look at what we have here. Didn't know you carried around such exotic gear. Kai." Fellshaw spoke, right before he entered the mess hall, which only drew attention of the Tenno in said hall.