Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It seems I lost all my progress?

Silphatos

Question

Im a Master Founder and haven't played the game for about 2 years already... And decided to come back since I kinda missed it in a way and when i hopped back in I lost all my warframes, my level and all the progress ive put in... I have 3 prime warframes (Excal prime including) and ive owned all the warframes up to nekros... But it seems all my stuff are gone. Anyone here can help me out and point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance community.

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Silphatos said:

Im a Master Founder and haven't played the game for about 2 years already... And decided to come back since I kinda missed it in a way and when i hopped back in I lost all my warframes, my level and all the progress ive put in... I have 3 prime warframes (Excal prime including) and ive owned all the warframes up to nekros... But it seems all my stuff are gone. Anyone here can help me out and point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance community.

Support is your best bet my friend. Shoot em an email explaining your situation...if you are indeed a Master Founder you ought to have the little lotus emblem on the forums signifying you as such. Might be a glitch but who knows really, this isn't really an issue we can solve other than recommending you to support.

With luck youll have have an answer to your issues by sometime this week, Monday at best, and can hop right back onto the warframe grind train again.

Welcome back!

Edited by Kereler

If you quit before the Vor's Prize tutorial quest was created and released, then you will not have access to any of your stuff until you finish the quest and only then will you get your stuff back. I believe that returning players are automatically shoved into it if they didn't play it before so that's why I gave that suggestion. If you still don't get your stuff back, then I recommend making a support ticket and waiting. Make sure to put as much detail as you can into it.

6 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

If you quit before the Vor's Prize tutorial quest was created and released, then you will not have access to any of your stuff until you finish the quest and only then will you get your stuff back. I believe that returning players are automatically shoved into it if they didn't play it before so that's why I gave that suggestion. If you still don't get your stuff back, then I recommend making a support ticket and waiting. Make sure to put as much detail as you can into it.

Vor's prize? yes im not yet done with the whole quest. Thank you panda, I appreciate your help. And everyone else that reply thank you so much, Ill finish the quest and ill let you all know. Thanks for the replies :) And I really Appreciate the welcome back haha

Are you sure you are using your main account and not an alt account?  As a Master Founder you should have a badge on the bottom right of your profile icon like the one I have and it should say 'Master' underneath instead of 'PC Member'.

There is a link to Support at the bottom of this page.

Edited by Katinka

Its not an alt. This is the only email and account i used. I have the 

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Are you sure you are using your main account and not an alt account?  As a Master Founder you should have a badge on the bottom right of your profile icon like the one I have.

This is not an alt account this is the only email and account i used. I havent accessed warframe for more than 2 years (didnt access the forum either, i built up a reputation back here in the forums years ago), you can verify how long ive been playing in my profile. This account is 3 years old and i still have the warframe email about the master's founders pack on this email.