Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you

Thetantanman

I was losing hope. I was beginning to think I would never get a good riven mod. But just 2 days ago, just as I was to announce this would be my last sortie, this happened.

Spoiler

I nearly went into a coma from the sheer, raw power this riven commanded. How could it be so perfect? I've been touched by the gods. That is the only feasible explanation.

Some of you may question this mods' superiority. If that is, in fact, the case, then allow me to educate you Heathens and Neanderthals.

Reload speed? 72% faster. Bam. That may already seem extremely fast. But then you realize, I'm never going to use the Sicarus, Ergo, It has infinite reload speed. The damage to infested? 74% more. Wow. Incredible. Amazing. Such a big number, it's almost 100, just like Alexander the Great was 100 years old when he died. Ergo, This mod is going to conquer Asia, Persia and Egypt. Next, we have 135% faster flight speed. On a hitscan weapon. The stark beauty of this mod rings deep within our souls, it's flow of art truly never-ending. In 2135, a flight numbered 135 is going to carry 135% of passengers to its destination. Ergo, this mod is a snake. And finally, -54% less damage to corpus. What? You say this is a downside? Let me ask you something, when was the last time you got angry at a nullifier? Now imagine if Warframe spawned in nullifiers 54% less frequently. Ergo, this mod makes the Sicarus ignore nullifier bubbles 54% of the time.

I hope this has enlightened you as to why Rivens are truly wonderful assets to the game, and their endless pursuit symbolic of the frailty of life.