Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is worth?

Weniac

Question

5 answers to this question

If you have the money and little time, then yes, buying the Prime Access pack is worth it. Either that or if you dislike grinding. Otherwise wait for a discount, which is a random reward from a long list of rewards. If you do have the time, and don't mind the grind, you can always trade items for Platinum.

The 50% off isn't a bad deal ether. Prime access should really just be regarded as something to consider if we're talking about an unvaulting or something you particularly like in it that can't be farmed like armor pieces. Other than that, no I wouldn't suggest buying active prime accesses as you have all the gear items available in game currently and for a while after.

15 hours ago, RezeroKara said:

I'm planning to buy platinum, but I want to ask how frequently are we getting plat discount as a daily reward?

And is it worth buying prime access pack?

1. You're going to have 20%, 50%, and a shark biting your butt, before a 75% comes around. A 50% coupon is worth it, and turns me into a drooling idiot.

2. It all depends on how you play, how bad you want it, and how exclusive the items are. 

a. You can easily pay a player in plat for a set (BP & parts), but end up being blocked by the MR requirement. Buying a PA pack bypasses the MR requirement.

b. If you have the means, or prefer to do so, you can grind out the parts and BP until they're vaulted.

c. There are exclusive PAs, such as the List Prime Skin and Prime Operator Skin, which was offered for a limited time somewhere after the Sisters expansion.