Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Farm 2017 :D

Urska

Question

8 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, k05h said:

Fissure missions have a very high chance of giving forma.

Radiant relics reward forma 75% of the time; at least for me.

I see no way around them.

just feels so wasteful to grab a froma over prime parts...

21 minutes ago, Myscho said:

ODS and ODD have Forma bp rewards

Ok, guess i will hit that up

35 minutes ago, Myscho said:

ODS and ODD have Forma bp rewards

I have more ODD experience than I like. It is an occasional drop on rotation B. From my experience I would say around 15% chance.

Edited by k05h

If you are after built Formas, I can recommend the music room on Lua. If you pass the test, it rewards you with a rare Container which may contain a Forma. I got the room on average every second try and think I got a Forma 1/3rd of the time.

Wikia:

Another non-Hall of Ascension special room features spinning devices which play music from the Orokin Void. A terminal causes singing to arise from pressure plates around the room. (There are 3 platforms, 2 of which have 3 pressure plates, and 1 with 2 pressure plates.) Pressure plates light up a blueish color when their note is being sung. Stepping on the plates so as to successfully repeat the five notes, in order, without mistakes, will cause the melody to replay and the room to be filled with whispers. In another part of the room where ghostly audience members sit, an Orokin Container will then phase into being, which contains over a thousand credits and occasionally a built Forma.

2 minutes ago, tsoa said:

If you are after built Formas, I can recommend the music room on Lua. If you pass the test, it rewards you with a rare Container which may contain a Forma. I got the room on average every second try and think I got a Forma 1/3rd of the time.

Mmm didnt know that was a thing, sadly i cant do that test at all lol. if thats the one where u jump on the pipes n shot stuff to keep it going, cuz i always end up not seeing what to shot next n just fail lol

57 minutes ago, tsoa said:

Thank you for the tip. I do moon spy regularly but ignore the drift mods puzzles most of the time. This is going to change now!