Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do I farm Orokin Cells

Baelfire11

Question

8 answers to this question

I always go to Ceres (easy Grineer enemies) and get obsessive about chasing down every container on the map. Use Thief's Wit, or bring a companion with Animal Instinct, or use the Loot Detector aura, or something, and chase down everything. I usually can find at least one Orokin Cell Array per mission on Ceres.

I get an average of 4 every Sargas Ruk run with me spamming telos boltace going to his room. The waves from telos boltace break containers and kill enemies, increasing your chance of getting a cell.

You could also do Draco with nekros, but it might be slower depending on your luck

On 02/07/2017 at 0:35 PM, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

I always go to Ceres (easy Grineer enemies) and get obsessive about chasing down every container on the map. Use Thief's Wit, or bring a companion with Animal Instinct, or use the Loot Detector aura, or something, and chase down everything. I usually can find at least one Orokin Cell Array per mission on Ceres.

My friend has been doing this when he needs Orokin Cells. He runs the Extermination mission, as it limits enemy spawns, allowing him to explore the map unmolested. If you go this route, though, remember to go up. There are a number of places where areas are hidden out of sight unless you explore above. The most prominent is a small room that looks like a closet. However, if you look up, it's actually a good several hundred meters high, and crisscrossed by pipes and walkways that lead to further loot on higher levels.

On 7.2.2017 at 0:38 PM, Baelfire11 said:

well the title says it all and i need a ton of orokin cells and where do i find them so help me

Depending on what you mean with "a ton" I would suggest ODD. Do 20 waves and you will have something between 2 and 8. But you will also have lots of neurodes.