Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Virus

-Axcel-

Question

I tried the cure with my Nidus, i didn't realize it was a permanent cure, how can i get infected again?

In my mind, it was an infested warframe right? How can it be cured? every other warframe are logical to be cured permanently but not Nidus please, i would like to stung myself whenever i like to get or remove the virus, and see the stung animations.

8 answers to this question

Space AIDS is annoying, when you use other frames they get infected also, and that infects other players. I wish i could remove ~all cysts, for that i need like 10 kubrow eggs 10 incubator slots and so on... The way how that virus works is kinda confusing. It's not a deal breaker, but i wish there was a potion like the ones you have for toxin etc that could cure any frame u choose i don't mind if it was hard to get ready aka farm.

I really really don't get why this infection was exclusive to Nidus using the chair in the first place.
Why they chose to infect everyone with this and causing an outrage in the fasion frame word is beyond me.

Though, I still do wish I would've created a scarf syandana, hiding it. Think about all the money that could've been made through tennogen xP