The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nvidia PhysX Effects Broken?

RHEDEN

After all the hotfix's today 20170207 I log on and noticed that there where no particles.  I have the PhsyX option turned on like always.  I always run Max settings, I checked my PC and all was fine.  I ran Borderlands 2 and The PhysX was working fine, but for Warframe nothing.  I would like to know if this is occurring to  other  players and if the Devs look into it real quick.  If anyone one has any questions or needs further info please let me know.  Thank you.

56 minutes ago, jgillaspie said:

I just noticed my PhysX stopped working as well. Nvidia 1070, newest driver 378.49 and physx is working in other games except warframe

It is possible mabye a Driver issue, yet I think one of the recent hotfix's is responsible and hope the next Update will fix it.

Hey guys,

For anyone experiencing the missing Nvidia Physics Effects -- have you tried to verify / optimize your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher settings? That way we can rule out the possibility of this being caused by corrupt or missing files.

EDIT: 

We have been able to reproduce missing Nvidia Physics Effects and we are currently working on a fix. 

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

• 1 month later...