Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Weapons From Alerts, Comparison From The Market.

The7thGuardian

The weapons in alerts are usually weaker than the other weapons from the market. Fang, Kogake, Gram, etc. are stronger than Ceramic dagger, heat sword, etc. 

The Rare weapons should be stronger than the weapons that are obtainable in the market. Kogake, easier to get, Ceramic dagger, hard to get + not that strong.

Plus, weapons in the Alerts should be more unique than those in the market. It should be like grineer weapon melee, which are awesome and strong, corpus weapons which are both awesome and strong, Infested weapons, both awesome and strong, and Corrupted weapons, unique, awesome and strong.

This ideas would improve the Rare weapons a lot. I hope Devs would see my ideas.

They need to go through and just rebalance all of the rare weapons.

They used to be mostly decent back when they were introduced at the beginning of the alerts and were something to have. Now they are just collectors items weaker than most things.

The plasma sword used to be the fastest sword in the game, then they added in weapons like the fang and such.

I think once DE goes back through and rebalances them that they'll see more use.

Heat Sword and Plasma Sword used to be pretty good choices, before introduction of two handed heavy weapons and dual wields, that is.

they missed to see that the swing from the one handed weaps also can hit many enemies and not just one 

they cant rebalance everything that came before every time they introduce new stuff. it would be an endless task.

they could be nicer but i dont really think they should be stronger than market stuff. we already have enough problems with the alert system serving as an unreliable gate to getting things. no need to put the best stuff on what is little more than a lottery.

alert weps add flavor. variants if you want something new. i think thats good enough for weapons you dont really earn, or work towards. you just get them when the right alert pops and you happen to be playing.