Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not sign up a new account.

iNighthawk_Kg

Question

I played in Chinese serves, and my friend wanted to join in this game, then I helped him to create his account.

BUT I CAN NOT SIGN UP SUCCESSFULLY!

The web showed:

• THIS ALIAS IS NOT AVAILABLE

but, I changed alias FIVE TIMES!

• THIS EMAIL IS ALREADY REGISTERED

but u know? We tried 3 email, they all failed. And we just created a new Email address for this game. That means the email has been registered?

ANYWAY, Solve the problem clearly and quickl, PLEASE!  

TY!

1 answer to this question

Hi iNighthawk_Kg,

These forums are for the International version of Warframe, not the Chinese version of Warframe, so any issues with the Chinese version of the game cannot be remedied here.

As for the errors you're receiving, if you're receiving a "THIS ALIAS IS NOT AVAILABLE" error, this means the name you're trying to register with has already been taken by another player. 

A "THIS EMAIL IS ALREADY REGISTERED" error means that the e-mail addresses you are trying to register with have already been used to create a Warframe account--so you should try logging in using the e-mail addresses.

As always, whenever you're filling out any sort of online registration or form, you should only ever click "Submit" or "Continue" once. Clicking it multiple times may result in duplicate requests being sent, which could be the cause of the two errors above (the first attempt works, but because you pressed the submit button multiple times, it may see that as an attempt to register multiple times).