Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Anything To Kick Players?

Angius

I've just played with guy spamming push-to-talk.
He was just screaming "Uuuhou! Huuuu! Uououou!" like some kind of $&*&*#(%& chimpanzee...
He was playing Frost, but on chat he was trying to convince us, that he is playing Excalibur. And he was constantly spamming snowglopbe on Lech Kril, so we weren't able to shoot him...

Please, DE, make something about those retards ruining this fantastic game...

His IGN was MaPCuaHuH228. Don't play with him.

A blacklist would be far better suggestion than kicking in cases like this, and couldn't be abused.

A kick would just allow trolls and griefers to kick people right before extraction on alerts, or right before they could gather the boss drops, or if your in a group and they kick you simply because one of their friends came online, as well as countless other scenarios.

The only kick which should be implemented is an AFK vote kick which only triggers the vote when someone has been AFK for long enough. Otherwise it WILL be abused far more than used properly.

Most needed thing would be Blacklist came up with Tsukinoki, and a Mute button to silence those in-game who mic spam or if you don't want to hear a specific player.

/ingore doesn't work on everything, if you get into a game with them, you can hear their mics from what I can tell. Just blocks their typing from view.

A blacklist would be far better suggestion than kicking in cases like this, and couldn't be abused.

A kick would just allow trolls and griefers to kick people right before extraction on alerts, or right before they could gather the boss drops, or if your in a group and they kick you simply because one of their friends came online, as well as countless other scenarios.

The only kick which should be implemented is an AFK vote kick which only triggers the vote when someone has been AFK for long enough. Otherwise it WILL be abused far more than used properly.

Agreed, a Blacklist would be a million times better.

an option to kick can be abused.

"Oh this player is rushing!" = kick

"This player is exploring!" = KICK

"This player is a Vauban!" = KICK!

"This player is a Loki!" = KICK!!

There are people out there who will abuse a kick option, I've seen it happen many times in many different games, and half the time, it's not a legit reason for kicking people.

I've just played with guy spamming push-to-talk.

He was just screaming "Uuuhou! Huuuu! Uououou!" like some kind of $&*&*#(%& chimpanzee...

He was playing Frost, but on chat he was trying to convince us, that he is playing Excalibur. And he was constantly spamming snowglopbe on Lech Kril, so we weren't able to shoot him...

Please, DE, make something about those retards ruining this fantastic game...

His IGN was MaPCuaHuH228. Don't play with him.

That actually sounds hilarious.. for about the first 10s anyways. :D

this has been an ongoing discussion for a long time, the frost using a snowglobe to stop you from shooting the enemy is a common griefing tactic, it happens a lot with people levelling their new snipertron, the frost goes to a door ahead of anyone else, puts up snowglobe and kills everything before anyone else can fire on it, why, I couldn't say, you all get xp from whoever kills it, but they block off the spawn points just to be annoying because there is nothing we can do but leave.

Something needs to be done, but what I couldn't say at this point, everything has a downside, blacklists wont stop the frost player from doing it until you've played with them at least once, and the mute, while very useful wouldn't stop it at all

im just not sure what would be a reasonable solution