Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a few ideas

Shadowmage96

I don't know about the rest of my fellow tenno, but I would really like a more interactive dojo amongst other things. For example: Being able to sit on a bench or play fetch with your kubrow, kavat or hemlith charger. Maybe have them jump on you cause the saw a spider or mouse or whatever. Speaking of the dojo, it would be nice if we had more control over where certain colors should go in a room. I know I'm gonna sound weird, but it would make decorating the dojo much easier if it's like in Sims 3. Can move and place the decorations without all the effort, as well as the rooms. Move the room without the destruction and reconstruction of it. and after you finished decorating the room you can go to one station and donate all the resources needed for the decorations of that room in one go.

5 minutes ago, Shadowmage96 said:

I don't know about the rest of my fellow tenno, but I would really like a more interactive dojo amongst other things. For example: Being able to sit on a bench or play fetch with your kubrow, kavat or hemlith charger. Maybe have them jump on you cause the saw a spider or mouse or whatever. Speaking of the dojo, it would be nice if we had more control over where certain colors should go in a room. I know I'm gonna sound weird, but it would make decorating the dojo much easier if it's like in Sims 3. Can move and place the decorations without all the effort, as well as the rooms. Move the room without the destruction and reconstruction of it. and after you finished decorating the room you can go to one station and donate all the resources needed for the decorations of that room in one go.

I'm laughing at myself imagining playing fetch with a hemlith charger. They seem to be great ideas, but there could also be multiple drawbacks. Having to add the animations in the dojo could take time, having to go through every type of animal and setting an animation for that, etc. 

Great ideas though.