Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's New Smoke Screen Effect.

xlr8434

well i've been playing this game for a while now and i remember how ash's smoke screen used to make him completely invisible to the player and everything around him then came the update that made him invisible but you can still see him because of the cool texture effect they added. Now the new effect they added doesn't seem as cool looking or polished as the one before it. I think that the devs should bring that clear smoke screen effect ash had before then this new one. 

well i've been playing this game for a while now and i remember how ash's smoke screen used to make him completely invisible to the player and everything around him then came the update that made him invisible but you can still see him because of the cool texture effect they added. Now the new effect they added doesn't seem as cool looking or polished as the one before it. I think that the devs should bring that clear smoke screen effect ash had before then this new one. 

I agree. something is also no quite right with the energy color carrying over to everything. A red energy color makes ash pink while in smoke screen. Just looks goofy. I very much like it the way it was.

i rather stop using the energy color as the powers color because everything looks goofy. frosts ice green? that makes no sense and embers fire pink? not pleasing to the eye in my case. 

Edited by xlr8434

i rather stop using the energy color as the powers color because everything looks goofy. frosts ice green? that makes no sense and embers fire pink? not pleasing to the eye in my case.

some people go overboard with the pink color i agree, but nyx with pink mind control is kinda cool, amber with blue fire looks sweet tho. but if they can get the color black to work correctly, frost with black ice and ash's smoke will look awesome.

I liked the idea of nobody, friends or foes, being able to see you but at the end of the day it was kinda weird running around killing things while not being able to see yourself.

im talking about the Ashs recently old smoke screen not the old old one 

Adding the ability to change ability colors was awesome. We wanted more individuality. They gave it to us. Still, I can't say that having players be able to toggle whether or not energy color affected abilities would be ideal.

i like that idea of being able to toggle if you want the energy color to change. DEVs please look at this!

You've got to love sniping enemies out of Vauban's hot pink stasis field.