Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it a bannable offense...?

Imstillnotsure123

Question

Ok, I am on a different internet/ip to where i would usual login, and i want to log in to warframe. With the old controversy about logging in on different pc's being a bannable offense or whatever, I was wondering (before I go and do it), if its a bannable offense for me, the sole and only holder of my login information, to log in on a different computer and ip to my usual one.

5 answers to this question

Logging on with different PCs in different places is fine.

However your account might get flagged and restricted for suspicious behavior if you log into the game in radically different locations in an impossibly short timeframe, i.e. on 1 PC and then log in an hour later with another PC halfway around the world. Because this would be very suspicious behavior and could be a sign of a compromised account or account sharing.

14 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

However your account might get flagged and restricted for suspicious behavior if you log into the game in radically different locations in an impossibly short timeframe, i.e. on 1 PC and then log in an hour later with another PC halfway around the world. Because this would be very suspicious behavior and could be a sign of a compromised account or account sharing.

Ok thanks for the info!

1 hour ago, Letter13 said:

but some problems fix using another ip from around the world! I had the not updating issue with the launcher, and support told me to use Cyberghost to chose another location of the world. So, now i'm worried, i chose germany.