Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dealing with a problem Clan Leader

RyuujinZERO

Question

So. Our clan's leader was absent for over 3 months - and we had no other 'senior' officers with kick permissions still active who plays, as a result our roster had become clogged up with inactive players and nobody was available to clean the list out - however our active players have friends who they also want to get into the clan. We tried contact him but he wasn't interested.

DE has a rule whereby if a clans warlord is inactive for 30 days or more, you can apply for leadership of the clan, so I invoked this and applied to DE, telling the other officer in the clan of my intention to become acting warlord until such a time as the original warlord returns. However he had cold feet about this and told the leader's closest friend of my intention, in turn she told him.

Subsequently the Warlord returned, and now intermittently logs in for a couple minutes on a regular basis to ensure he doesn't lose stewardship of 'his clan' even though he does not and has no intention of playing Warframe, nor doing his job as Warlord. Now the obvious answer is 'Go find a new clan this guy is clearly a #$&(%' - but, we've researched virtually everything, we're even 3/4 the way to completing Hema; we've done a lot of work towards this clan and that effort doesn't 'belong' to him exclusively.

So what can we do to get the clan straightened out, when it's paralysed by a possessive, vengeful warlord?

Edited by RyuujinZERO

5 answers to this question

Probably nothing honestly, if they're not staying inactive then support probably won't do anything just because you don't like the leader and they are technically the clan's "founder", if they're actually bothering to log in intermittently you could ask them to promote someone so they can at least manage the clan but other than that it seems you're out of luck.

I don't think there is anything you can do in this kind of situation unfortunately. If you haven't appointed a Senior clan member in the ranking systems by now, chances are you're never going to get one.

Best solution would probably be to find a Clan that has equal research done

Problem resolved itself. Leader kicked me from clan for trying to 'usurp' him after word traveled up the grapevine, all that time spent farming mutagen for hema a complete waste of time...

Mutagen refunds when DE?

Edited by RyuujinZERO

He wants all of the glory and none of the responsibilities, qualities which make a terrible leader. Him being so keen kicking you out further shows you what kind of person he is.

Sounds like he did you a favor and now you can go find an active clan with members who appreciate your dedication to the clan.  There are plenty of active clans with all their researches done (yes, even Hema) so you should be able to find a new home soon.  Good luck.  Too bad you can't take your mutagen samples with you. Maybe try support though I don't know if they can help but worth a try.

10 hours ago, RyuujinZERO said:

Problem resolved itself. Leader kicked me from clan for trying to 'usurp' him after word traveled up the grapevine, all that time spent farming mutagen for hema a complete waste of time...

Mutagen refunds when DE?

Wow sorry to hear about that. Try to find an active clan. If you were on PS4 I could help you with the Hema issue.