Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Mods

(XBOX)Gus Man B

Question

Hi I have reached MR 6 and half way to MR 7, and want to know at what MR can I start geting Aura Mods?

I am asking Becuse I would like to get this via trade exc.. From what I read, this can help a lot to reduce Drain if ranked high enough. 

I have Many Stance Mods already and they do help my Melee a bit. And Becuse I maxed my Shield Cap Mod Giving 300%, this will help equip it on new or Forma'd Warframe.

Edited by (XB1)Gus Man B

11 answers to this question

Some Auras, like Physique, can also be rewarded by completing Junctions. I don't really know if there is only Physique, but at least that's a start. You can also get some very good ones (like Stand United, Growing Power, etc.) by using Apothics, but only once you've finished the Silver Grove quest (the one for Titania). To get the Quest, you'll simply have to visit Amaryn, the leader of the New Loka, in a Relay. 

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Gus Man B said:

I see so I have to Complete that quest before I can use them?

Not use, get. The only mods with MR restrictions are Rivens. Every other mod can be equipped whenever you want regardless of your MR. I said you have to do the Silver Grove quest to get the apothics that you need to farm some Auras that are unique to the SG Specters. There re about 4-6 unique Auras that can drop from them, but there are more than 15 different Auras in the game, available as rewards of time-limited alerts every now and then. And since you are MR 6, you can buy them from other players as well (even the Silver Grove ones. You could by them without completing the quest).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Gus Man B said:

Hi I have reached MR 6 and half way to MR 7, and want to know at what MR can I start geting Aura Mods?

I am asking Becuse I would like to get this via trade exc.. From what I read, this can help a lot to reduce Drain if ranked high enough. 

I have Many Stance Mods already and they do help my Melee a bit. And Becuse I maxed my Shield Cap Mod Giving 300%, this will help equip it on new or Forma'd Warframe.

I would suggest you get the Warframe App and turn on Notifications. Aura mods only drop from alerts and the app will help you get the alerts you need. It's also helpful for getting your Kavat or Kubrow in or out of stasis. 

I would suggest you look for the following auras:

Energy Siphon for Frames with - polarities

Rejuvenation for Frames with D polarities

Steel Charge for Frames with V polarities.

The only frames without a polarity in their aura (as far as I know) is Nekros and Excalibur.