Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Modules Won't Appear Again

Roi.tofu

I've been hunting for some mods lately for rifles and my top priority is to get the Speed Trigger (Fire Rate) Mod.
Now, for a month I've been playing Warframe, I haven't acquired this mod. My friend got it, or maybe he was bluffing (maybe he just got the Fast Hands mod).
Now, I checked it's type. And, shockingly, It's an uncommon mod, I get more RARE mods than this uncommon mod.
I know modules go out randomly, but when this type of mod doesn't pop up, it just feels unfair.

OR maybe I just don't know where to look. A specific map/level maybe to acquire this mod. Hmmm.

What are your thoughts, tenno?

get that mod every now and then, you must be having some bad luck.looked at wiki? some mods drop more often at some places/factions. might need to change maps.

I should. Maybe Xini, since my friend told me he got it there a couple of times.

The Mod Pool is so large and bloated, that attempting to get any certain mod is......incredibly difficult to do, even "Common" mods.

I hope they improve upon this (they've hinted at changes).

My first Redirection didn't come until my first Warframe, Excalibur, was Rank15. My friend kept asking me "You don't have Redirection yet!?" and I was like "Uh......no?"

It happens.

I've had similar experiences where certain uncommon mods won't drop for quite a while: biggest offenders in my case were cryo rounds and tactical pump, those didn't show up once for my first 150 hours of playtime; by that point I had multiple multishot mods for each weapon type... as it stands now, I've got over twenty of each of those two.

It sucks when you're hunting for a specific mod, but there's just not a whole lot you can really do about it.