Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Banish question - Banish and Regulators

(XBOX)CannyJack

Question

So, quick question about Limbo's "Banish" ability. I like it for those times when I really need to prevent an enemy from, say, interacting with the really really world (e.g. setting off an alarm, or, more often, pushing sharp things through my frail Limbo body). One thing I haven't tried, since I do not mess with them unless I must, is to banish a Grineer regulator in a spy vault. My question is, if you banish a regulator, can they still sound the alarm?

I expect that the answer is "Yes, absolutely, because they're that badass." And if that's the case, that's fine. I guess I'd kinda like to be able to banish a regulator and have them sound their angry little electronic honk, and have it do nothing because the electronic signal they're sending goes nowhere. But anyway. Does banishing a regulator prevent it from sounding an alarm if it sees you?

3 answers to this question

Yeah, like I said, I assume the answer is "Of course they can. Regulators can see everything. They know everything. They always look over their...shoulder...parts. They can't be reasoned with...and if they have to send an alarm signal across from one dimension of reality to another, then they will do just that, by the Kweens."

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack