Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need more options for Void fissure missions

-NEP-hypernepmension

Right now there are 4 mob. d, 2 rescue and 1 exterminate missions. I just want to do a long survival run solo and now have to wait till there is one. I dont even care if it is lith or axi or wathever it be. Would be nice if we could freely chose the mission types, there is no real reason why we should wait for the mission types we want to do.

24 minutes ago, LightningAWG said:

Right now there are 4 mob. d, 2 rescue and 1 exterminate missions. I just want to do a long survival run solo and now have to wait till there is one. I dont even care if it is lith or axi or wathever it be. Would be nice if we could freely chose the mission types, there is no real reason why we should wait for the mission types we want to do.

If we could choose the mission type with complete freedom, then the vast majority of players would opt for the most optimal, probably capture for quick runs or excavation for endless.

However it would be nice to have to have both an endless and non-endless option available for all eras at all times so that there are quick runs available for those that want them and endless for those that want to get the bonuses without players leaving at the first opportunity.

1 hour ago, faiznorizan said:

They need to make endless types more enticing too. like maybe, increased chances for rare loot the longer you stay or something like that.

Like these...?

Bonuses per Interval 

Should you collect the necessary Reactant per interval and open your Relic, a bonus will occur and you will be allowed to re-select a new Relic for the next interval. The bonuses are as followed:

• Every time you open a Relic, you get a predetermined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay.
    1. The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
    2. The second interval: 1.25x Credits.
    3. The third interval: 1.25x Resources.
    4. The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
    5. The fifth interval: a random Exceptional Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
    6. The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
    7. The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
    8. The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
    9. The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
    10. The tenth interval: a higher tier random Flawless Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
  • Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x). After the nineteenthinterval, all boosters reached their cap.
  • Once you get to the fifteenth interval, you'll receive a random Radiant Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
  • Past the fifteenth interval, Radiant Relics will be received on every fifth interval.
  • Every Relic opened will result in Traces.

It would be good if similar bonuses were introduced for non-fissure endless missions, too.

2 hours ago, faiznorizan said:

boosters don't really up your chances of getting rare loot right, so no, not like those. like maybe a set percentage for every level the longer you're inside, not just a radiant/ exceptional relic every 5th interval of waves :/

Ah, I see what you mean.

It might be difficult to balance, given the varied numbers of common/uncommon/rare drops in various loot tables, but it would be an interesting incentive to stay longer.

Also, not everything tagged as more rare is necessarily more desirable, I'd rather get Axi relics (common) than ammo mutation mods (uncommon) from excavation rotation C, for example.

There is very little that would make Endless missions enticing to me - they're just so damned boring after about 5-10 minutes. 

My only wish would be that at all times, there be an Endless and...uh...Endful Mission for each era. That way if I only have one relic for the era, I can choose the Endful Mission, and if I have multiples, I can choose endless until I run out. I often feel a little lame if I only have one relic, but go into an endless mission and then leave at 5 minutes (and yeah, I could stay, but that just about guarantees the thing I've been hunting will drop, and I won't be able to get it). 

7 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Ah, I see what you mean.

It might be difficult to balance, given the varied numbers of common/uncommon/rare drops in various loot tables, but it would be an interesting incentive to stay longer.

Also, not everything tagged as more rare is necessarily more desirable, I'd rather get Axi relics (common) than ammo mutation mods (uncommon) from excavation rotation C, for example.

yea i concur with the 'more rare, not necessarily more desirable' statement. but really tho, across the board increase in uncommon/rare drops from relics and decreasing possibility of common drops would be very welcome don't you think?

Simple solution:

-Fissures no longer spawn on Void nodes.

-Void nodes ALWAYS work like fissures (you can go and use a relic there regardless of mission) except that all corrupted units drop reactant, the fissure "corruption" merely works as an empowerment and reinforcements.

-Void nodes are tied to relic eras by tier:

Void T1= Lith

Void T2= Meso

Void T3= Neo

Void T4= Axi.

That way we always have at least 14 missions to crack relics, with 4-7 additional ones in the form of fissures all over the starchart (to avoid getting burned out in the same tileset).