Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Mission Type Clarity

Azlen

Question

Hey everyone, quick question.

So I don't know if I'm just missing it (if I am, I would greatly appreciate someone pointing out what I'm missing) but there are 2 types of invasions. Infested invasions where we are supporting either Grineer or Corpus against them, and Grineer VS. Corpus where one is attacking the other.

Now on infested missions, you simply hover over the tile, and it will say "Invasion (Mission Type)". However on G V C missions, no such display pops up. It merely reads "Invasion". Is there some way to tell what the mission type is without actually having to go on the mission? I know the missions are different depending on the side you support, but is there a way to tell without actually going into it? Is this just something I'm missing, or is there no way to tell?

Thanks Tenno,
~Az

6 answers to this question

Indeed there definitely should. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't just missing something. Even if when you click it and the screen comes up with which side to choose, just a simple [Defense] next to grineer and [Exterminate] next to the corpus or something :) wouldn't be too hard.

I was going to open a new thread for the same thing just now, but then a google search brought me here.

The video above is helpful (thanks!), however it is a workaround, while I believe we need a simple fix, which will show you the mission type when you hover over the node, (or in some manner).

I don't see how the mission changing its type at some interval would be problem for this (the recent Stalker Fan Club attacks showed us that it is possible to dynamically update info on the Starchart).

Also, sometimes there actually would be a mission type shown in brackets when I hover over the node, e.g. (Defense). Why does this happen only sometimes, or at all?

Edited by brokentool
phrasing