Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Congratulations To The Warframe Developers.

Tuscarora

I have been playing online games before many of you were born.  I have grown tired of the same old formula of play in online games until just over a week ago I downloaded and tried Warframe on Steam.  I could not have been more pleased with the gameplay.  It is interesting, challenging, and rewarding.  I have since earned the a few weapons and now my Ember warframe schematics and I have now begun collecting the remaining materials to create my first warframe.  The starting weapons are effective and as I have begun to add new ones I have found them to be well balanced.  The mod system is intuitive and required little research to get a handle on.  And I am holding my own with my fellow players providing what I consider decent numbers in mission after mission.  I have now added Hunter level founder to my account and am strongly considering upgrading my founder level this coming month.  The only negative is that there are a few hackers in the game, but they have been just a few.  The majority of the community look out for their fellow tenno and are providing support both through ressing their fallen friends to giving friendly advice on all subject matter.  Again, to the developers...  I salute your hard work.  If you ever decide to offer a subscription option at a reasonable monthly rate, I would happily add that to my account as well.  Thank you. 

Tuscarora

I absolutely feel the same. :)

This kind of game, and the reason why most games go online, is that you enjoy it because you play with firends, not just because of the game. Been playing since January with over 700 hours of game time (Rank 11; all weapons at 30 except Sandal and the Lato and skana prime) and I still love it.

Edited by _Rue_

Pace yourself. The game can get a bit repetitive(250h), since its still beta. Best to enjoy it slowly.

This, though there are rumors stating Update 9 will be adding alot more than just "fixes" to current systems.

Either way, it's great to see more fellow adults enjoying the game. Hope to see you within it - have fun!

Over 350 hours of gameplay and still can't stop playing, SO MUCH FUN! and yes update 9 is supposed to come with new dojo rooms and new dojo changes (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75701-dojo-clan-sizes-alliances-tiers-and-changes-coming-soon/) and a new solar system is coming out but i dont think in update 9 and i believe that there will be a new faction but pretty sure not in update 9, but this game is amazing and its growing a lot.