Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a little bit of help to make sure i dont get scammed or lowballed.

volcanicbreeze

Question

Okay, so, I just got back into warframe, and since i was gone, Nyx Prime has been retired to the vault, that being said, i had a set that i built, but also had 2 Blueprints left over, but no one seems interested in buying them, the one offer I did get, was from a Tenno who wanted to pay 110 for it, cool right? But it turns out he though I was selling the set, so misunderstanding. My only confusion is, why would someone buy a vaulted SET for 110 plat, its vaulted, shouldn't the set be a lot more valuable then that? I could see the Blueprint costing around 50 plat cause its a bronze level item, but the entire set for 110? That sounds weird, can someone help point me in the right direction about how much Nyx prime is actually worth so I don't get scammed or lowballed?

6 answers to this question

The market is a fickle misstress so take what im about to say with a grain of salt.

In my dealing with the trade chat vaulted stuff(unpopular stuff excluded) usually start being around 200p minimum its up to you if you want it lower(faster) or higher(longer) you can also just use warframe market site and use those as the bases for your prices as well(but they arent always true indicators of what the price of things are) what i would do in the site's case is look at both the buyers and sellers side and choose which side i feel is more closer to an items true value(easier if you know about said item you are selling).

Nyx p is cheap because there is a big stockpile of her.

Since the new relic system all RELICS which contain Vaulted prime stuff can't be obtainted anymore, only via trade. The stockpiled relics stay.

So Nyx prime went to the vault. People who had the relics for Nyx prime after that can still go and farm Nyx prime until they run out of relics.

About the prices, go to https://warframe.market/ , here you can see real time prices. See for yourself

A lot of people still have tons of Nyx P parts and relics kicking around, i still have about 20 blueprint relics around along with other parts

If you got any Nova parts though they sell for substantially more, especially the chassis

Edited by Wolfsfang202

There is also the fact that Nyx is not part of any "meta".  Ember sells for a gajillion platinum because WOF build is great for lazy people. Frost sells for a gajillion platinum because globe is borderline necessary for excavation.  Nyx?  You rarely see people playing Nyx.