Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the new prime access coming out, I had a couple questions about prime/relic farming

DementedParadox

Question

So as I said in the title, I had a couple questions concerning relics and prime farming.

Firstly, this next round of primes has some pieces I want. I just wanted to ask if there's anything I can do to prepare and hopefully lessen the burden of relic farming, cause when Cernos and Venka prime came out, it was the first time I jumped on the farm out of the gate. I learned that relic farming gets old quickly and is significantly more tiring than prime farming itself. One thing I'm doing is stocking up on standing in both of my syndicates so I can buy relic packs once the new relics are released. Is there anything else I can do to prepare? And more importantly, Is there any good tips for things to do either now or after the next prime access goes live to lessen either the farming of relics or prime pieces? 

The other question I have is does anyone know which prime frame and weapons are getting vaulted so I can stock up on pieces to sell later?

That's all, thanks for your help!

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, DementedParadox said:

One thing I'm doing is stocking up on standing in both of my syndicates so I can buy relic packs once the new relics are released. Is there anything else I can do to prepare?

You can search for medaillions in the syndicate missions and hand them only in, when the new PA drops. This way, you basically have a bit of banked standing.

I don't think they have mentioned anything about a frame being vaulted yet. I think volt? is next in line though.

As far as other things to do now...there really is nothing. Stocking up on standing is probably your best bet. 

My tip to getting those relics is just farm them doing other missions that you need to do. It can be tedious but getting them while you farm other prime parts or getting other resources needed to build the prime stuff.