Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What gun to get next?

Pookieee

Question

8 answers to this question

If you liked the Hek grind random stuff til MR 8 (I think) to get the syndicate variant which is more powerfull and has a side efect when you fill a small XP bar

Then to go to the Ultimate shotgun killing machine grind till MR 13 and get yourself a tigris prime. All enemies untill lvl 100-150 will hate you

Edited by EDM774

8 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

If you liked the Hek grind random stuff til MR 8 (I think) to get the syndicate variant which is more powerfull and has a side efect when you fill a small XP bar

Then to go to the Ultimate shotgun killing machine grind till MR 13 and get yourself a tigris prime. All enemies untill lvl 100-150 will hate you

Vaykor Hek is MR12. Syndicate melees are the ones at MR8. 

7 minutes ago, Gruumzh said:

Correction, it's mr12. Rank 8 is for secondaries.

As mentioned, tonkor at MR5. Soma at MR6 is pretty good too. Right now, if I were you, I'd probably go with boltor or karak

Got Boltor and Karak at lvl 30 :( Will go with Soma tho , so thx for the suggestion

I'm probably an odd-ball here, but I'm having loads of fun with my Grakata at the moment.  Some might call it the Soma's little brother, but personally I don't like the spool-up time of the Soma.  I've got a potato on the Grakata and with some decent mods (Serration, Point Strike and Vital Sense) I get a good crit chance and multiplier.  And (although you likely don't have them yet) the dual element/status mods (60% XX damage & 40% status) work really well.  I've got it modded for Viral & electric and I was running around Uranus on a Survival mission last night with no problems (until the enemies started getting over level 50 and my damage output wasn't enough to keep up (I really need that Split Chamber..).

And if you want a FUN secondary, try the Sonicor - I just love rag-dolling enemies all over the map.