Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add punishment for mission leeches

FoxsongHD

On 2/18/2017 at 11:34 AM, Koldraxon-732 said:

The solution is to -always- bring a powerful weapon with you that you can rely on to save you in circumstances that would kill you, and to mod your Warframe for maximum hp/shp until you rank it enough to rebuild the build.
The main problem is that people who forma and bring newly forma'd or made frames in don't have the logic to consider health/shields/armour over everything else for the frame until it has enough mod space and powers are available.

That creates another problem. Not everyone has access to a Synoid Simulor (or even regular SImulor), Tigris Prime, Sancti Tigris or Vaykor Hek, Boltor Prime, or even Soma Prime. A lot of overpowered weapons aren't easily accessible, and if you want the syndicate primaries I named, you need to be MR12. It doesn't matter if you bring a powerful weapon, you can't do much when forma'ing weapons, especially the powerful ones. Both of you bring good points though.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Synoid Simulor (or even regular SImulor), Tigris Prime, Sancti Tigris or Vaykor Hek, Boltor Prime, or even Soma Prime.

You don't need any of those to have a "powerful" weapon. My trusty Braton Prime (and heck, I don't even have a Riven for it yet) can keep up with any of those, if not even outperform most of them (and Soma has the power of - incredibly broken - crit on its side). The Tigrises might have extremely high damage per shot, but that won't save you when you get swarmed and spend more time reloading than shooting.

1 minute ago, Bibliothekar said:

You don't need any of those to have a "powerful" weapon. My trusty Braton Prime (and heck, I don't even have a Riven for it yet) can keep up with any of those, if not even outperform most of them (and Soma has the power of - incredibly broken - crit on its side). The Tigrises might have extremely high damage per shot, but that won't save you when you get swarmed and spend more time reloading than shooting.

I personally don't use the Tigris', or Hek, but I agree. I do use Braton and Burston for high dps, but with my high forma'd Boltor, i don't really care for other weapons. You bring up a very good and valid point though. On the downside of that, even newer players have a hard time building those weapons to their potential. Either that, or they don't have or can't afford to buy it in the trade chat.