Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

will there be a way to replay a mission?

RYLhannibal

Question

7 answers to this question

DE haven't gotten around to figuring out how to 'refund' people when they unwantingly or intentionally rid themselves of a Questframe, only to realize it was actually useful.

The simplest way to do this would be, using their inventory as reference, to identify what's missing (blueprint, chassis, systems or neurop) and then enable them to repeat the necessary quest or mission (in Chroma's case, it would be all the Junctions that contain his components) step(s).

Just now, Koldraxon-732 said:

DE haven't gotten around to figuring out how to 'refund' people when they unwantingly or intentionally rid themselves of a Questframe, only to realize it was actually useful.

The simplest way to do this would be, using their inventory as reference, to identify what's missing (blueprint, chassis, systems or neurop) and then enable them to repeat the necessary quest or mission (in Chroma's case, it would be all the Junctions that contain his components) step(s).

i cant follow do you mean looking for a friend that hasn't finished the quest yet and then assist them in getting the parts and receive it in the rewards?

8 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

At least for Limbo, you could decide to help someone who hasn't finished the quest for the first time, since the blueprints drop from the excavators and not as end-of-mission reward via mail.

I'm hopeless then i don't have friends cant join a party neither my internet and potato laptop can manage

I quote myself:

Just now, Marine027 said:

Understandable but your own fault, people should learn the consequences honestly of such, i mean take other games if you like get a legendary reward from a quest and you decide to sell it because its weaker then others after, you won't re-get it aswell anymore, atleast here you can re-buy it, unconconventional but it is there.

In my eyes people learn that way to stay more careful with such instead of kicking it out becasue they not like it, may it be a weapon or a frame.

From this:

People need to be moee careful with such, simple as it is, people are to careless with such since its juct "ingame items", i mean you whouldn't do such in real life whould you.