Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Extract

-BA-YeJo

Can we please make it so that when an extraction opportunity for endless missions arrives, if a player doesn't choose to leave or stay, it's automatically chosen to follow the choice of the majority of the squad. If two people don't make a decision, and the 2 remaining are split on the choices, then it can follow out of which of those two did the most damage for example.

I can't support this.There are some people who only go into missions for 5 waves and if they were forced to stay because they were in the minority, then they either have 2 choices: AFK for however long the other players want to stay, or just abort the mission.

I'd rather someone leave at 5 waves because they want to, instead of whine and AFK because they are being forced to stay.

Edited by Xionyde134

17 hours ago, Xionyde134 said:

I can't support this.There are some people who only go into missions for 5 waves and if they were forced to stay because they were in the minority, then they either have 2 choices: AFK for however long the other players want to stay, or just abort the mission.

I'd rather someone leave at 5 waves because they want to, instead of whine and AFK because they are being forced to stay.

You didn't get it. OP does not want to hold the players who want to leave hostage. He wants to make it so, if they do not pick neither extracting or continuing to defend, they are automatically assumed to pick the most picked variant.

Though it shoudn't depend on "who did the most damage" in the situations where there's 2 afk, one on extraction and one on continuing, IMO, that should be leaned towards extraction by default.

22 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Why? This wouldn't help anybody but AFK farmers,

Exactly. Sounds like a recipe for afk akkad farming. While the damage dealer stays around you get to leech affinity from them, once they leave you automatically leave with them. No thank you, I'm very much against this.