Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things want to know

Weniac

Question

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, RezeroKara said:

is stalker beacon worth buying

I'd honestly say no, you'll still probably just get a Dread BP / Heavy Impact :P

You could try recruiting for / joining "Stalker hunts" in the Recruiting Chat,
the spawn chance increases the more Squad members are marked.

6 minutes ago, RezeroKara said:

I don't know how to use "Mind Spike". What is the control for it?

By default it's holding 5 I believe, look for / configure Power 5 or whatever it's called in your control settings.

(Also you need to wait until it's charged up before you can use it.)

Haven't used any beacon bps so far but I am not sure they are worth the investment. Better spend your currency in other ways and give stalker some time to get to you. If you form groups of 4 people that all have been marked from stalker, you increase your chances to meet him though...

Concerning the focus school, you activate the skill by pressing and holding the 5 key until the operator comes out and does their thing. Release the key and control the operator with the wasd keys and mouse. Pressing the 5 key again will return the operator to the warframe. After TWW quest, you should make sure you keep the 5 key pressed until the operator appears, because if you just tap it, then you will switch to operator mode...

Keep in mind that (as far as I know) each school has only one skill. The rest of the nodes in the focus tree give bonuses to that skill and also activate passives that stay with you for the rest of the mission.

Hope I helped...

4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

(Also you need to wait until it's charged up before you can use it.)

This too! Forgot to mention this. By default, it needs 3 minutes to charge (you can decrease it later probably). You can use it when the circle on the lower right corner of the screen fills (is all light blue).