Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A no relic run on endless but only stuck at 7 traces come 20 mins?

Valiant

I've only 'recently' (last month or so) really decided to get into the new Void system. After doing a few relic runs today I decided I wanted to get some Void traces without a use of a relic and figured endless would yield the best results. However, once we went past 5 minutes I was stuck at 7 Void traces. Come 20 mins in and unsurprisingly the end result was still 7 traces. I'm assuming is the same for all endless type missions. Surely I should be getting trace rewards per 5 mins or waves etc. for playing on? Shouldn't have to be sacrificing a relic to use the reactant on to just get some traces. There may be other missions out there but I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'd just like to mindlessly play for a bit but get something substantial out of it, opposed to having to end it and then select another mission etc. The continuous play would feel nicer in those situations.

I'm assuming part of the problem is that my collected reactant doesn't get used up/reset so there's nothing more for me to grab, unlike the other players.

5 hours ago, Naith said:

I'm assuming part of the problem is that my collected reactant doesn't get used up/reset so there's nothing more for me to grab, unlike the other players.

Correct, it even shows that in the UI. You'll stay at 10/10 for the duration. Don't do endless for no-relic runs, or even better just use relics - if you do endless runs in locations where you get relics back every round you'll not even reduce your total relic count (and every 5 rounds you'll even get a bonus).

7 hours ago, Snib said:

Correct, it even shows that in the UI. You'll stay at 10/10 for the duration. Don't do endless for no-relic runs, or even better just use relics - if you do endless runs in locations where you get relics back every round you'll not even reduce your total relic count (and every 5 rounds you'll even get a bonus).

Mhm, well it'd be nice if this changed.