Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asking Faven_ps for permission to use likness

(PSN)CazzyFace

Question

I have all ready decided that I'm going to tenno con this year. I am going to attempt to cos play as volt. I was looking at all of the different skins and helmets trying to settle on one so I can get started with the costume. I absolutely adore the volt graxx skin & helmet ( thow it isn't on my platform yet, wink wink DE ) So I would like to use it for the cos play. I feel like I should ask permission from faven_ps the original creator before using it. Is there any way  to contact him directly so I can ask? Would really love some help on this fellow tenno. Also am I crazy for thinking I need to asking permison?

Edited by (PS4)CazzyFace

1 answer to this question

11 minutes ago, (PS4)CazzyFace said:

I have all ready decided that I'm going to tenno con this year. I am going to attempt to cos play as volt. I was looking at all of the different skins and helmets trying to settle on one so I can get started with the costume. I absolutely adore the volt graxx skin & helmet ( thow it isn't on my platform yet, wink wink DE ) So I would like to use it for the cos play. I feel like I should ask permission from faven_ps the original creator before using it. Is there any way  to contact him directly so I can ask? Would really love some help on this fellow tenno. Also am I crazy for thinking I need to asking permison?

I'd just ask him in his Tennogen thread: 

Or, you can PM him: https://forums.warframe.com/profile/485771-fredaven/