Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamma palette

Dobermann92

Question

Hello Tenno!

I think I'm not the only one who likes to color his warframe. But I'm a bit sad that there is one color palette which I don't own which is the Gamma one. It was given out to the players after fixing a coloring bug, but I think it shouldn't be exclusive. I would even pay the usual 75 platinum to get this palette if I could.

8 answers to this question

I wouldn't mind if this returned as I used to use one or two of these colours on my Loki if I remember correctly, so I ended up having to use something different.

Not as if there's any harm in it returning either. It's just a freakin' colour palette.

Heck, I'd also pay plat for it too.

Edited by Naith

I'm going to have to seriously disagree with it being not all that different from classic, classic is bold (of course not as bold as classic saturated) while gamma is tastefully muted without being pastel-cottoncandy-easter colors, it's a world of difference.

Also the legacy colors option is absolutely horrendous and should never have happened, all it does is confuse people who don't know it exists and accidentally turn it on.

Also also, yeah this is feedback, not php.

Edited by rapt0rman

I suspect it's been put in Players Helping Players because of the Legacy Colors option being considered a solution to the Op's issue.

The sole reason for the Gamma pallette existing and being given out was because people were used to the bugged version of Classic and wanted it back after the bug was fixed.  Gamma was created to emulate the bugged Classic.  Later on we got the Legacy Colors toggle that switches the pallettes back to the old bugged versions and makes Gamma redundant.

In case anyone is not yet aware, you can right click colours to add them to your Favorites (accessed by clicking the star at the top of the colour pallettes).  Your Favorites are unaffected by the Legacy Colors toggle so you can pick a few you like and they'll still be easily available when you switch off Legacy Colors.  For example:

Bv5zaQN.jpg

Most of those colours are standard but the really pale pink directly below the selected white swatch is actually the palest pink from Legacy Valentine which I keep as a Favorite because I use it on Ember and Nova and want to quickly access it any time I change their armour/syandanas/weapons.