Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't I build?

DesuTronic

Question

Spoiler

NBqhH7O.png

In my Dojo I can't build in these locations because the game tells me there isn't enough room behind this door to build... Clearly there is, so what's going on? There is nothing else on those floors and I doubt another room from another floor is somehow interfering with it.

9 answers to this question

You need a room that will fit perfecty and not interfere with the other connector .

Have you played galaxy trucker ( its a board game ) the game prety much sum your actual problem.

you can also use a dojo map generator to try it out.

Whats the room you want to add on top and bottom ?

Edited by trunks013

16 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

You need a room that will fit perfecty and not interfere with the other connector .

Have you played galaxy trucker ( its a board game ) the game prety much sum your actual problem.

you can also use a dojo map generator to try it out.

Whats the room you want to add on top and bottom ?

I would like to connect them with just a corridor which should fit since as you can see the middle is connected with a corridor as well. All corridors are the same length.

Also as you can see from the image one of them doesn't even have enough "room" to put a corner corridor piece.

17 minutes ago, Imaru said:

You may have run out of energy or room capacity. You might need to build more halls or reactors to have the building space you need. When you try to build the room, does it say you have enough of the relevant resources?

I have over 300 capacity and over 200 energy. That's not the problem.

9 minutes ago, ToaMimrik said:

How many rooms do you already have in your dojo? AFAIK, the total number of rooms you can build is currently capped at 100.

That I did not know. I will have to check.

1 hour ago, DesuTronic said:

I would like to connect them with just a corridor which should fit since as you can see the middle is connected with a corridor as well. All corridors are the same length.

Also as you can see from the image one of them doesn't even have enough "room" to put a corner corridor piece.

"All corridors are the same length" actualy thats false but i understand what you mean.

Technicly a straigth extended corridor should fit in ( not the short one ).

You are not trying to put a + connector right because he would get stuck into the elevator part.

I wonder if you have reached the number of rooms or even an invisible wall thats prety weird i must admit.

20 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

"All corridors are the same length" actualy thats false but i understand what you mean.

Technicly a straigth extended corridor should fit in ( not the short one ).

You are not trying to put a + connector right because he would get stuck into the elevator part.

I wonder if you have reached the number of rooms or even an invisible wall thats prety weird i must admit.

I was trying to put a T junction but I counted the rooms and I have indeed atm exactly 100 rooms.