The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euphona prime

-Costi-

High crit stats is an amazing choice for a secondary, with two multishot mods and primed mods. Some say it could beat out Tigris Prime. However, it lacks status potential, which Tigris Prime uses to heavy advantage (Slash with Viral or Corrosive is damning). Personally, I don't believe it will beat out Tigris Prime, but it will be damn close.

Edited by R34LM

14 minutes ago, -Costi- said:

The shotgun mode has 30% status chance , slash base with 2% crit ch and 2x multiplier while the accurate mode 

If that is how it works, then I'd say we have a staple. Being able to switch between a Tigris-like status shotgun and a Lex-like pistol will make it amazing.

5 hours ago, R34LM said:

High crit stats is an amazing choice for a secondary, with two multishot mods and primed mods. Some say it could beat out Tigris Prime. However, it lacks status potential, which Tigris Prime uses to heavy advantage (Slash with Viral or Corrosive is damning). Personally, I don't believe it will beat out Tigris Prime, but it will be damn close.

It gets 30% status and 2% crit chance when you're using the shotgun mode apparently. Maybe it will be a Tigris challenger after all?