Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Councilor Vay Hek

Pro0324

Question

10 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Pro0324 said:

Im volt on earth and I can't find where the boss is... Is it the face vor thing? plz tell me.

As said above, Vay Hek is MR5 restricted, because he's way too strong for beginners. Also, he's not really the "first Boss", even if he's the Boss of the first planet. The "first" is  Vor on Mercury (but you need to defeat him on Earth to complete the tutorial quest, so he's basicaly the first Boss).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16
Mistakes were made, but now it's fixed.

5 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Wait, you have to fight your way through three planets to finish the tutorial? Now whose idea was that?

Well if I remember correctly, you need to go there to kill him, both for the quest and for the regular Boss fight, no? 

It's been 2 years since I played this quest, so if it was changed during SotR, I might be wrong.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

It's been 2 years since I played this quest, so if it was changed during SotR, I might be wrong.

Wiki says the tutorial finishes when you meet him on Cambria, Earth. I think they've changed that back when Earth instead of Mercury because the first planet.

7 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Wiki says the tutorial finishes when you meet him on Cambria, Earth. I think they've changed that back when Earth instead of Mercury because the first planet.

Yeah, I just verified. Glad that DE did this, it makes things a lot easier for beginners. 

I'll correct my first post, just to be sure.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Vor(tutorial), Jackal, vor, lech krill, sargent, vor & lech krill, alad v, raptor, idk remember the name of the saturn boss(is a grineer on fire, something like saras ruk), idk remember the name(is like a super maniac), hienas, pluto:i pass over him,sedna havnt done it, eris : havnt done it

PS: Thats not the correct spelling of the bosses