Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Communications Position - Overlaps important info

(XBOX)CannyJack

I'm sure I'm not the first person to mention this, but as a relatively new player, I guess I'll put it up here anyway: I suggest/request/propose that the UI be tweaked so that the Lotus' communications (where she pops up in a little video) be adjusted so that it does not overlap key information. This is most noticeable during Excavation missions, where her video covers the information for the excavators, so you can't see the power level, time, or health levels for a few seconds.

It may not seem like a big deal, but sometimes it matters and having key info obscured by an unnecessary graphical element is frustrating. 

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

I'm sure I'm not the first person to mention this, but as a relatively new player, I guess I'll put it up here anyway: I suggest/request/propose that the UI be tweaked so that the Lotus' communications (where she pops up in a little video) be adjusted so that it does not overlap key information. This is most noticeable during Excavation missions, where her video covers the information for the excavators, so you can't see the power level, time, or health levels for a few seconds.

It may not seem like a big deal, but sometimes it matters and having key info obscured by an unnecessary graphical element is frustrating. 

I agree. Sitting at many days played total in game I've seen this dozens of times. The UI does need to be tweaked to what you said, because it also stops new players from learning more in game. When you don't know a lot about the game you become bored of it and leave, and Lotus' overlapping communications can cause this to happen. It's a big deal in certain situations.