Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas the Titan (idea/request).

Good evening, talented Tenno.

Being one of the few, who loves the one-punch Atlas. I wish to pitch out a skin idea.

Don't get me wrong, as I love/adore DE, and the people who work there. But, the overall look of Atlas was a complete disappointment. Though, I'm really into his over bulky shoulders that his head nestles into. And, probably the only player who does.

My idea, is to beef Atlas up. He was a titan, so I'm leaning towards a well built male-type or an ogre/HULK-type. As an example, Ancient Ogre from Tekken. https://www.google.com/search?q=orc&espv=2&biw=1522&bih=734&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9r-Wsn7HSAhVNOMAKHRikApoQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=Ancient+Ogre+from+Tekken&*

I'm also thinking, that his hands and toes should end in clawed nails/talons. Similar to that of an ogre or Rhino's Deluxe Skin (Palatine).

If I didn't become legally blind, I wouldn't be putting you creative types through your paces. Honestly, though, I thank you for your time in this matter.

Edited by SkeinsOfFitzsimmons
typo

Remember that tennogen artists are not allowed to alter the models of Warframes and Weapons in any way (Only alt helms and Syandana's), they only make skins that alter the textures on the frame so they wouldn't be able to "bulk him up" or add nails and talons.

47 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Remember that tennogen artists are not allowed to alter the models of Warframes and Weapons in any way (Only alt helms and Syandana's), they only make skins that alter the textures on the frame so they wouldn't be able to "bulk him up" or add nails and talons.

Thank you for this information. 

On 28.02.2017. at 4:15 AM, NovusNova said:

Wait, so what's with the Galatine weapon skin? The giant crooked sword thingy?

4 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Wait, so what's with the Galatine weapon skin? The giant crooked sword thingy?

I might be incorrect with weapons (I thought the polycount contest was a one off for weapon model swaps) but Warframes can only have texture skins.